We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for taxi from CDG to Disneyland

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for taxi from CDG to Disneyland

Hi

I want to book a return taxi from Paris CDG to Disneyland, and the best rates I’ve found so far are with: transerial.com, shuttledirect.com and rstransports.com (around €140/145 return trip). I was wondering if anyone has had any positive (or negative) experiences with any of these companies. Thank you!

London
Level Contributor
313 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for taxi from CDG to Disneyland

There is a bus service from CDG to DLP, I can't remember the exact fare but it drops you at the station at DLP and you pick up a free coach to your hotel. Have used it and no problems.

England
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for taxi from CDG to Disneyland

Hi I have searching for taxi transfers for a friend who is travelling to Disneyland. But, having seen the prices I am going to recommend the shuttle bus to her (which we have used 3 times before!). The bus can not be missed - it is bright red with Disneyland painted on it. The cost is 16E for adults and 13E for children over 3 (children under 3 are free). The bus stops at each Disney hotel and is really convenient. I would recommend the bus to you as an easier alternative to an expensive taxi transfer. Try the website for the bus shuttle which is www.vea.fr (it is in English as well as French)

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations for taxi from CDG to Disneyland

Thanks angelica and Bashful for the information. I have a taxi quote for €130, the return bus trip would cost €90. I’m just trying to decide whether to splash out the extra €40 for a personal door-to-door service, which would probably get us there a bit faster and avoid any queuing in the cold (always a consideration with an eager three year old!). Thanks again for the advice.

paris
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendations for taxi from CDG to Disneyland

Yes, sometimes the buses are late and we have to wait in the cold.

The best is to buy e-ticket before your trip.

www.vea.fr

5. Re: Recommendations for taxi from CDG to Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 12:20