We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffalo bill show

Bourne, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Buffalo bill show

Hi, we are going on our first trip to DLP on Thursday, so excited especially as the children don't know!

I've booked the disney princess meal and the buffalo bill show. I've made reservations for the princess meal but do I need to for the buffalo bill show? We are in the second category seating?

thanks

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
533 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffalo bill show

If you have booked your tickets for the show already then you dont need to make reservations as buying the ticket for a specific show is the reservation.

Have a lovely time.

Bourne, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buffalo bill show

Thank you!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,403 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buffalo bill show

Hi Laura, welcome to our forum,

As H says, if you have added BBWWS to your Disney package, then your seats are already booked. You will be given the vouchers for it when you check in at your hotel, or on the Eurostar if going on the direct Disney train using the Express Checkin / Luggage Service.

With Character Dining added to your booking like Auberge DC, ( Princesses meal ) you do book the time you want on the Disney Reservations number. You used to book the day and time when you added this to your package, but they don't seem to do this now.

Hope you are all set for your trip on Thursday, and have a Magical time. Anything else, just ask.

Bourne, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Buffalo bill show

Hi, thank you. I was brave and rang the reservation line a few days ago to book the time for the princess meal! I liked how it said press a number for english and a lady answered in french!

We are going on the eurostar from london and we have the disney express for the luggage. One question about that, I know they will get taken to the hotel when we get there but on the way back do we have to sort them or is part of the express to have them taken to the train station too?

thanks

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,403 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buffalo bill show

If you have the Express Luggage Service included, it will be for both ways. You need to hand your cases / bags in at the hotel luggage store, and say it is for the Express Luggage Service, on your last morning. I think this is before 11am, but check this with reception. I put padlocks on all my luggage to be on the safe side.

Collect your luggage from the DELS desk on the top floor of Chessy station about 40 mins before departure time. There can be a queue on busy days like UK school holidays when the train is full.

Yes, it is strange that they say Press 2 if you speak English, and then they answer in French! They probably make sure that staff on this line speak English well.

Edited: 06 May 2012, 20:19
Bourne, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Buffalo bill show

Thank you Figgygirl :)

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,403 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buffalo bill show

You're welcome.

When you get close to Chessy, look out of a right hand window of the train and you will see Space Mountain.

The train arrives on the lower level of the station, so you take lift or escalator / stairs up to the middle level, which is where you exit to the Village, hotel bus stops, and parks.

Go up to the 3rd / top floor where you will find the Disney Express Desk in the back corner by Eurostar checkin / departure. There is usually a Cast Member directing people using the DELS up to the top floor.

After handing in your luggage ( there may be signs above the counter for each hotel ) just go down to the middle floor again, and exit the station, turning right for the parks.

Bourne, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Buffalo bill show

Thanks, so excited! Can't wait to see the children's faces when we tell them :)

9. Re: Buffalo bill show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 17:42