We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Euro Shuttle

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Super Euro Shuttle

I have booked a transfer from CDG to Disney Sequoia Lodge hotel for my family, with Super euro Shuttle. Has anybody used them before?

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,139 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Euro Shuttle

Hi Nicolas, welcome to our forum.

I havn't heard of this company before so can't comment on how reliable they are. Have they asked for payment in advance? Ones that our forum posters regularly use and we recommend only want payment at the end of the journey - you just pay the driver the set price.

Looking at prices, SES charge a similar price € 65 / € 70 for up to 4 people, but are then more expensive than some others for larger families. For 6 people they charge € 80, when others still charge € 60 - € 70.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,139 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Euro Shuttle

When are you going? It would be useful to know if you find SES efficient, and if you would recommend them.

Thanks.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,139 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Super Euro Shuttle

I have sent a message to someone who might be able to give more info about SES. Will let you know what they say.

Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Super Euro Shuttle

I have used Super Euro Shuttle service in October. It was very good.

The driver was waiting for our family when we arrived (at 9 pm) and they had the baby seats I have asked for. Cost for 4 of us was 70 euros.

On our return day we booked a Paris City Tour in the morning; we visited the most important places in Paris within 3 hours. The cost was 200 euros for the city tour and the transfer to airport. I can recommend them as a reliable service with very helpful drivers.

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Super Euro Shuttle

I used SuperEuro shuttle for private transfer in van from downtown Paris (Vendome area) to CDG airport. Paid 55 Euro online in advance. Got booking confirmation e-mail and local contact coordinates. Reconfirmed the day before. Driver came into hotel on the dot - that was 06:00 so probably no traffic around. This is a private transfer with no other pick-ups. Best deal around. There are other shuttles with same price but probably will stay with Super Euro in the future.

Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Super Euro Shuttle

We used Super Euro Shuttle 3 times in September & found them wonderful. Wish we could write reviews on transfers, they would be getting 5 stars from me.

I prebooked all 3 transfers & paid the driver once the transfer occurred.

First pick up was CDG airport to our hotel in the Marais district in Paris for 3 people 60 euro, the driver was waiting for us in the terminal, just what you want after a very long flight from Oz. He was friendly & helpful.

The second pickup was my hubby & his Dad from Orly airport to hotel in Marais district Paris, 2 people 55 euro, again the driver was waiting in the arrivals hall.

Third pickup was from our hotel to the Gare Montparnasse @ 5am, again the driver was on time & helped us load bags into & out of the van. This trip only took about 20 mins & cost us 50 euro for 5 people.

I found their website very easy to use, any communications I had with them was answered promptly & I would highly recommend this company looking for private transfers in Paris.

Stuart, Florida
Level Contributor
18 posts
711 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Super Euro Shuttle

I found the Super Euro Shuttle online after the Marriott told me they could get me a van for about $170 euro one way from the CDG airport to their site in downtown Paris. First I consulted TripAdvisor as I always do and found they had some very good ratings. Booking on line was easy……you just put in the number of people and where you’re going and it prices it out for you. The only issue I had was that I never got a confirmation. So I let time pass and then I sent an email to the concierge at the hotel and asked if they would mind contacting them for me. They did and they confirmed that I had a reservation. But a week before our arrival I had to add a 5th person to our reservation and so I called the company directly. Spoke to a women who sounded like she was working from home, but she did in fact have my reservation and added the 5th person. This worked out well because we actually had the van to ourselves! The driver was there waiting for us and helped with the luggage, both at the airport and at the hotel. I tipped him well of course. I also booked the same company for our Paris departure but we were leaving by train out of Guard duNore. What a pain that place is! But guess what…..the same driver was back and he actually parked the van outside and took us with all of our luggage as far as he could take us…..to customs. Now that’s real service and again I tipped him well. If I ever go back to Paris I will definitely be using this company again!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,139 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Super Euro Shuttle

Hi elindoo - 170 Euros for one way from CDG to the Marriott?? That's crazy!! That is what Ezyshuttle would charge for both ways for up to 6 persons, if you mean the Marriott Village Resort near Disneyland, which is 20 miles / 32 km East of Paris. Ezyshuttle charge 70€ each way.

Glad you had no problems with Super Euro Shuttle. Unless you book a cheaper shared transfer with a company ( like RS Transport) you should be the only passengers. That is the whole point of a private transfer.

9. Re: Super Euro Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 07:16