We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air France Baggage Allowances

halifax, uk
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Air France Baggage Allowances

Hi,

I am looking to travel in December and book my flights via Disney but I cannot seem to find any information regarding what baggage allowance is included in the price.

Can anybody shed some light on this for me please?

2 adults and a 9 year old child are travelling.

Thanks in advance

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air France Baggage Allowances

Hi Applejack, Disney use different airlines so how much baggage you get would depend on which airline you'll get I should think.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air France Baggage Allowances

With air France you usually get one piece of luggage at max of 23kg per person check in baggage plus 10kg hand luggage per person which allows a small trolley case or bag plus either handbag or camera bag.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air France Baggage Allowances

Lol I clearly hadn't read the title!! Sorry!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air France Baggage Allowances

The only thing I'm an expert on is making the most of your baggage allowance on flights, lol! I once had USA customs tell me my case was the best bit of packing he'd seen in thirty years on the job when I got pulled in for an inspection on arrival.......

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,447 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air France Baggage Allowances

Airfrance now offer two types of economy fares, one with luggage and one without. check what type you are getting.

airfrance.co.uk/GB/…economy_europe.htm

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,403 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air France Baggage Allowances

Has this just come out caspdex? It didn't ask me if I wanted to add luggage when I booked my Air France flights for this month.

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,447 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air France Baggage Allowances

It came out about May I think, it started when we were checking flights for next year, as I thought I had found cheaper flights, but too many restrictions regards seat selection etc. We will wait for Easyjet to release their flights.

Also when airfrance flights come up on expedia, travelrepublic etc etc, it is usually the cheaper option that comes up.

halifax, uk
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Air France Baggage Allowances

Hi everyone,

thanks for your advice :)

I am booking in through the add travel option with Disney and it doesnt appear to give me any options in regards to baggage as stated above by caspdex - i may have to call them to find some clarification on this matter.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
269 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Air France Baggage Allowances

Yes Air France offered an option without baggage in the end of May when I booked the flights. I did book through an other site (Skyscanner.com) and realized i had a ticket with 0 baggage after i got the confirmation e-mail. My OSL-CDG flight was without (class V) but CDG-OSL with 23 kg baggage (class T). It was very easy to purchase additional 23 kg baggage on air france homepage though. You have to know your original booking reference nr. It only cost some 2-3 euros when done online.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,403 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Air France Baggage Allowances

I phoned Ebookers to ask if I had hold and hand luggage included in my tickets as I could not be sure. Very helpful man checked my booking and said yes to both, one hold luggage up to 23kg, so very happy and relieved about that.

I booked with air France but the plane from / to southampton & orly is a Flybe one with propellers.