We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Setting Off Tomorrow

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,449 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Setting Off Tomorrow

Leave tomorrow for WDW, it wll be a long 24hrs. Obviously I can't do a blow by blow account on this forum, but wi-fi permitting, I hope to post our thoughts on comparable rides in WDW and DLP.

I will say this though, I have been able to get all the ADRs we wanted on-line, DLP take note.

We also have the new magic bands, and have booked 3 fastpasses per day, my choices seemed to be centred on Belle, but we are also going to meet Rapunzel.

DD has had butterflies all week, mine are coming on now .We have been planning this for 2 years, what I'll do in the evenings now i don't know!

paisley
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Setting Off Tomorrow

Very exciting!!!!! Hope you have a magical trip & look forward to the updates. I'd love to know what a WDW holiday is like. Have fun!

South East England...
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Setting Off Tomorrow

oh wow, I can't believe the time to go has finally arrived! I hope you have the most magical time and am so looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,793 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Setting Off Tomorrow

Wow Caspdex, have a wonderful time, very envious!

I'll look forward to hearing all about it!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Setting Off Tomorrow

Hope you all have an absolutely brilliant time Caspdex, safe journey xx

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Setting Off Tomorrow

Wow. Where has that time gone?! Have an absolutely AMAZING time, I'm sure all your planning will pay off. Safe flight x

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,449 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Setting Off Tomorrow

This will seem daft, but one of the parts DW and me are most excited about is going 1st class on train to get to Edinburgh. It is cheaper than parking car at airport, and no drive up the road after overnight flight.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,793 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Setting Off Tomorrow

Not daft at all, it's the little things like that which make up the bigger holiday experience!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Setting Off Tomorrow

WOW have a great time!! very envious! I bet you will have an absolute ball! I bet you can't believe it is finally time to go!! Have fab holiday and safe trip :)

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,449 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Setting Off Tomorrow

It's been 2 years planning.

paisley
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Setting Off Tomorrow

How far in advance were you able to book it? Was it two years ago or is that when you decided you were definitely going away?