We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland Paris radisson v Disneyland hotel

8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Disneyland Paris radisson v Disneyland hotel

Please help me and my husband and 2 year old son will be travelling to Disneyland Paris in nov and need advice on whether the Disneyland hotel is worth the money or if the radisson just outside the resort is just as nice stay ? Thank you for reading and would appreciate any advice or tips as a Disneyland Paris novice:-)))

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,553 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland Paris radisson v Disneyland hotel

With a toddler I would stay in a Disney Hotel to get Extra Magic Hours, not necessarily the DLH if cost was an issue, plus you would be able to return easily for a nap if you had to.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,160 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland Paris radisson v Disneyland hotel

Hi,

There is a huge difference between these two hotels in terms of location and convenience. Radisson Blu is next to Disney golf course, and has its own shuttle bus. This bus is not as frequent as the Peps 54 bus which serves the other 4 selected hotels outside the resort ring road. I would read reviews of it on TA for more info, as I have not stayed there. You obviously don't get Extra Magic Hours or Characters in the hotel either. I think this hotel is more suited to adults who may not be going to the parks every day - it is quite isolated.

The Disneyland Hotel is the other end of the scale, being built over the park entrance, and the most expensive luxurious hotel. If money / budget is an issue I would consider one of the cheaper Disney owned hotels instead. They have regular shuttle buses all day, and are 10 - 20 mins walk depending on which one. Sequoia Lodge is especially lovely during Christmas season / winter months, and you could have a Golden Forest room with Characters at breakfast, and free afternoon tea, for less than the Disneyland Hotel.

flickr.com/photos/…

The New York is slightly closer to the parks, nearest to Cafe Mickey. Plaza Rooms are ones facing Lake Disney. Empire State rooms are more expensive, with VIP Fastpass and Characters at breakfast.

flickr.com/photos/…

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,160 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland Paris radisson v Disneyland hotel

You can see the locations of the hotels on the resort map. Radisson Blu is #16.

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guidebook/map/

4. Re: Disneyland Paris radisson v Disneyland hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2014, 06:19