We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal for Easyjet flight

Wiltshire, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Topic
Terminal for Easyjet flight

Currently having a last minute panic about my flight - on my email confirmation is states terminal 2B at Charles de Gaulle however on my boarding passes that have been recently printed it says terminal 2D.

Does anyone have any recent experience using Easyjet at CDG airport?

I have an airport transfer booked and have emailed them to ask if they know the answer. Any help is welcomed!

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terminal for Easyjet flight

According to CDG website it is 2D. If you are on a private transfer, they will drop you off at the correct terminal.

Wiltshire, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Terminal for Easyjet flight

Thank you caspdex - I didn't know you could check it on the CDG website - I will have a look now!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terminal for Easyjet flight

Yes, at the moment, all Easyjet flights from CDG leave from T2-D.

Wiltshire, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Terminal for Easyjet flight

Thanks, I have now experienced terminal 2D and it was an easy journey. Just need to get on with my holiday now!

5. Re: Terminal for Easyjet flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2014, 05:17