So as you can gather from the title, I'm going to DLP for the first time. I'm taking my partner as a treat and she is over the moon, which leaves me with all the stress of planning it lol.
I'm planning on going on the 10th Jan to 13th Jan, and I've been quoted direct through the Disney website, for a stay in Hotel Cheyenne with park tickets and flights (to CDG) and transfer via coach to and from, is £803. Does this sound okay?
Now these are the questions that are really bugging me..
- I fly from Manchester and I can get a 6am flight if I wish on the 10th, but what time will check in be? Is it 3/4pm? Or would I be able to check in as I arrive and go straight onto the park. If not I can get a later flight.
- the coach that will transfer us, takes roughly 40mins I believe, and it's £64.. Is it worth getting the train which takes 11mins, how much would that be do you reckon? Any experiences?
- I want to go to Paris, to have the cliche Eiffel Tower photo lol, and visit Jim Morrison's grave. Am I going to have any chance to do this? Or am I going to be trapped on the park lol.
- (RE the quote above) do people tend to book through Disney or can I get a better deal elsewhere, the Disney hotel isn't a must in her eyes, so any hotel is possible, within suitable distance.
- Would you honestly pay for half/full board? Or just live off McDonalds for 4 days?
- and is there any local shops, around the park? Non Disney, I refuse to pay £5 for water etc lol.
Thank you so much.