We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Francillien passes and a few other questions, leave tonight

Knutsford, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Francillien passes and a few other questions, leave tonight

Hi there I have to get two other annual passes for our family, can I buy the francillien passes and be able to get in the park the same day, we're staying at the Cheyenne, I've heard you can't use the pass for the first two days, does staying in a Disney hotel forfeit this?

Also does anyone know if the Cheyenne has a laundry? And last question I'm packing salopettes, do you think this is necessary or am I over reacting?

Thanks guys, so excited best get packing leaving tonight and I've not packed a thing xx

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Francillien passes and a few other questions, leave tonight

Yes to a laundry and yes to salopettes!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Francillien passes and a few other questions, leave tonight

You're right in that the Francilien pass can't be used for the first two days. Staying onsite means it can still be used on normal blackout days but I'm honestly not sure if it means the two day restriction is waived.

St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Francillien passes and a few other questions, leave tonight

The way it reads on dlrp magic is the 2 days before it can be used will still stand as it does state don't buy if it's needed immediately.

I would ask the office but I feel it may still apply.

And would also say yes to the salopettes!

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,165 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Francillien passes and a few other questions, leave tonight

You can definitely purchase a Francillien pass the day you arrive. You actually purchase a regular ticket and then, once in the park, pay the additional amount for the pass.

What is not clear is if you can use the Francillien pass the day after you purchase one. I would ask but as the Francillien pass costs less than a two day pass, Disney would never sell a two day pass if visitors were allowed to simply purchase Francillien passes and use them for the two consecutive days.

The simple answer would be to purchase the Francillien pass in advance.

St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Francillien passes and a few other questions, leave tonight

This is from the dlrp site, which should be correct...

IMPORTANT: Passeport Annuel Francilien, the lowest-priced pass, cannot be used on the two days following its purchase, meaning it cannot always be used instead of a regular 3 Day Ticket. For example, if you bought this pass on a Monday, you would not be able to use it on the Tuesday and Wednesday immediately following that specific Monday.

6. Re: Francillien passes and a few other questions, leave tonight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 05:18