We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

I am a bit confused about tickets. As I am going early July 2014, not all websites have tickets available after June 2014. Just wondering if all tickets include fastpass. If I get the 1 day, one park valid 12 months from the Disney site, will these include fastpass?

Thanks for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
england
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

Short answer yes :)

All tickets can be used with the fastpass machines when they're in use.

St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

If you want to use fast pass you just go to the ride in question and choose any half hour time slot to go back and go in the separate entrance with the ticket the machine at the ride gives you. At least that's my understanding. I've not used it personally but looked at it while OH was on indiana jones :)

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,792 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

You cannot choose a time slot, it tells you what time slot you will get. Could be in 30mins, or 5hrs later, depending on how busy a ride is. Once all the fastpasses for the day are gone, that's it, and that can happen very early. You must also return in your allocated time.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

Thanks - this is all new to me and as we only have one day in Paris Disneyland I want to make the most of the time we have.

Any tips on how to get the most out of the fastpasses?

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

I would find a fast pass ride like Big thunder mountain (we love that) get a fast pass. Then line up in the normal line to go on the ride obviously without using the fast pass. Once your ride is over, with any luck your fast pass ticket might have the time or close to it to go on it again in the fast pass lane. If you are a little late turning up for your allocated time slot on your fast pass ticket it should still be ok, just hand it in and go through.

Edited: 21 February 2014, 08:01
Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

Can only hold one fast pass at a time so have to wait for your allocated time on the ticket, use it then get another one. But I think once 2 hours had passed if say your fast pass gives you a time for say 3 hours from the time you get the fast pass to return to use it, I think I read you could get another fast pass for another ride after waiting the 2 hours. But not 100% on that. Others will confirm this or maybe I'm just wrong lol

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

There are only 9 fastpass rides spread throughout the two parks so it might be a good idea to study a park map before you go and come up with a plan of attack.

If you haven't already done so, take a look at www.dlrpmagic.com - you can get an idea of all the rides and attractions and decide what your priorities will be.

London, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

Hi there

This has been really useful, but I want to make sure I understand correctly.

We do not have to buy seperate fastpasses?

We just go to one of the nine fastpass rides and find the machine that issues fastpasses and get given a timeslot? Once our timeslot come up we go to the fastpass queue?

Is all this correct?

Does anyone have a list or a link to what the fastpass rides are? Or are they clearly indicated on a map?

We are also going for just 1 day (4 May), and want to make the most of it.

Thank you!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,197 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

Hi,

The rides that have Fastpass facility are listed on this page -

dlrpmagic.com/planning/…

When you get a FP ticket is says in small print what time you can get another one. This is usually the same time as your current one timeslot begins, or two hours later, whichever is sooner.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,197 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Do all Paris Disneyland tickets include Fastpass?

When the new Ratatouille ride opens in the Studios Park, (hopefully in July) that will have Fastpass facility, and we think also a single rider line.