We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what snacks?

Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
what snacks?

Im getting bits here and there but my mind goes blank everytime i go in the shop. What snacks do you take? We are flying but have lots of space x

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what snacks?

We take raisins, yoghurt covered fruit flakes, mini packs of chocolate animal biscuits, mini packs of cheesy biscuits, cereal bars, milky ways - all things I know DD will eat even at her fussiest!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
688 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what snacks?

I find my 2 love kelloggs raisin breakfast bakes. They are quite filling for them. Raisins, cereal bars, anything that fits into my handbag tbh. We'd take crisps etc but leave them for our hotel room.

Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: what snacks?

Thank you some great ideas there, have seen robinsons do a handy little thing now aswell so will be stocking up x

Lancashire
Level Contributor
688 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what snacks?

Oooh yes, water bottles with water from fountains saves a ton. Those bottles are great. I have one in my handbag

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
754 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what snacks?

Brioche buns are good they keep for ages too .

6. Re: what snacks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 06:17