We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fantasy pass confusion

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Topic
fantasy pass confusion

Hi pls can some1 answer this am buying annual fantasy pass from discount ticket store ds is 11 now and we going august this year but when we go again next year he be 12 so cinfusion is do i buy 11and younger or adult 12 and older the man said i buy 11yr one beacause he 11 at time of exchange sorry rambling on neva been si all new to me

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fantasy pass confusion

Maybe phone the passport office at Disney to double check? I *think* you need the 11 years and under one as long as he is 11 when you exchange (they do check passports at Disney) x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fantasy pass confusion

Thanks amanda can any one else pls comment any experts as i need to purchase them soon

glasgow,scotland
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: fantasy pass confusion

Hi mummy786 did you buy tickets from discount ticket store and have you already been to DLP? Just wanted to check there were no issues with excahnging a paper ticket at DLP given all the new restrictions on tickets being sold outside France

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: fantasy pass confusion

Hi saba yes i got 3 annual passes from discount ticket store hopefully habe no problems when we go in august will let ppl no wen am bk

glasgow,scotland
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: fantasy pass confusion

Thanks so much that would be appreciated. I actually took the plunge and bought our passes for october today, here's hoping it all goes well!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: fantasy pass confusion

Saba others have bought them and had no problems so hopefully things be ok

7. Re: fantasy pass confusion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 07:17