We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adr's

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Adr's

Hello have been reading through old posts about Adr's and this maybe a stupid question but can anyone book 60 days in advance or do you have to be staying I site/ booked direct with disney. I want to book breakfast at cafe Mickey and lunch with the princesses. But I am staying at explorers and buying Ap's when I get there

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adr's

Hi, no you don't need to stay onsite to make ADRs but be aware that breakfast at Cafe Mickey can only be booked 2/3 days in advance.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adr's

H Nicola, we stayed off site last summer and had no problems booking adr's, they did ask which hotel I was staying in but I just said we were staying in Val d'Europe and it was fine.

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adr's

Thank you I will book the Princess meal and then book cafe Mickey once we arrive x

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adr's

Enjoy!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,020 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adr's

Hi

Some reservation times for auberge are held back for people who add it to their Disney package, but dining reservations will tell you what they have available.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,020 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Adr's

Im not sure what time the first peps 54 bus goes from explorers in the morning. Worth checking the timetable if you plan early breakfast at cafe Mickey.

It's a bit of a trek to walk, although it is possible.

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Adr's

You can book in advance regardless of where you are staying:)

Have you picked out your restaurants ??

8. Re: Adr's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:16