We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bbwws tickets

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
bbwws tickets

There is a seller on Ebay selling tickets for £37. Can pick between 4 days and can pick between the 2 show times. The seller has 100% feedback, although only has 4 feedback. It says that they email the tickets to you within 4 hours. (I'm unsure if I can post the link on here)

Do you think they would be legit? And if so, is this a good deal? I just don't know whether to risk it or not.

Not going till sept though but would like to get them bought and out the way so I can budget the rest of spending money.

I know there are other sites that do cheap tickets but don't know if they email the ticket to you.

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,695 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bbwws tickets

I would prefer to use ticketnet.fr personally.

Tickets are 42€ and you just print off an e-ticket to take with you.

It's impossible to say if a seller with 4 feedback is reliable or not, are the scores even for selling or just for things they bought?

And would you get the correct dates?

Why risk it, as the price is comparable.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bbwws tickets

Thanks, I have had a look at ticketnet.fr and it looks straightforward enough to use. I was originally worried that there might be problems with payment with it being a French website.

Its also good to know that its an eticket that you get and I don't have to go0 elsewhere to pick them up.

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,695 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bbwws tickets

If you find your card isn't being accepted, just let your bank know that you are purchasing something from a French site.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bbwws tickets

Hi Kwazzio, I used Ticketnet.fr for BBWWS print at home tickets earlier this year with no problems. I'd happily use them again. I'm always slightly terrified when using French websites though!

Edited: 30 June 2014, 19:09
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bbwws tickets

I've had another look at ticketnet.fr, and as I said looks easy enough to use, but I cant see the bbwws tickets They are probably staring me right in the face. Are they only released with limited tickets?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bbwws tickets

Here you go,

ticketmaster.fr/en/…311907

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bbwws tickets

Oh sorry that's Ticketmaster! I'm confused, I can't even find Ticketnet.fr now, have they changed their name? Or am I just being dim? (likely)

Edited: 30 June 2014, 19:36
South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,695 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bbwws tickets

You're not being daft, seems they have changed their name to Ticketmaster, so link will be same x

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,695 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bbwws tickets

That link is for 9.30pm tickets, so if you want the 6.30pm ones (slightly more expensive) you just need to search for the same name x

Also only up to November 11th, haven't released later dates yet.

Edited: 30 June 2014, 19:56
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bbwws tickets

Thanks for the link Jofar, that worked great. Think it will be the 9.30 show we will go for. DS will be nearly 9, and although doesn't stay up late at home, he does adjust well on holiday.

Also, if we go to the 9.30 show on the sunday 14 sept, we could do inventions brunch (depending on theme) and not be too stuffed for the meal with the show