We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I book Hunters Grill if I'm not staying there?

surrey
Level Contributor
83 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Can I book Hunters Grill if I'm not staying there?

I'm staying at NPB but wondered if I could book Hunter's Grill buffet for dinner? If it's okay, can I book with the discount dialling number? Or the hotel directly? We are not on any meal vouchers, so it would be payment in euros.

Also if we miss our allocated time slot for breakfast, can we arrive a little late? Or do we forfeit our breakfast?

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,503 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I book Hunters Grill if I'm not staying there?

You can book any restaurant in DLP that you want to, whether you are staying onsite or offsite. It doesn't really matter if you miss your breakfast slot, you will still get in. You may have to queue a little longer, or you can even go early if you are up and about first thing.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,879 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I book Hunters Grill if I'm not staying there?

Hi,

Yes, as caspdex says, you can eat in any of the restaurants in DLP. The only people who are restricted to their own hotel for dinner are those who book the new Hotel Meal Plan. The hotels do not take restaurant bookings over the phone themselves, everything is booked with Disney Dining Reservations, and yes, you can use the discount dial number.

0844 200 9090 followed by 0033 160 30 40 50.

It costs 1/2p per minute from a UK Landline. Mobile charges will apply.

Cape Cod buffet in the NBC is still in the Convention Centre room, so personally I would try Hunters Grill and Parkside Diner buffets instead until Cape Cod moves back to its proper lakeside location.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,879 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can I book Hunters Grill if I'm not staying there?

Regarding breakfast - you may find there are two queue lines for this. One for people on time, and the other for those who are early or late. You won't be refused breakfast. You may also be offered Breakfast In The Park when you check in as another option on some days, which is during Extra Magic Hours in Plaza Gardens, Chalet de la Marionette, or sometimes Bella Notte.

surrey
Level Contributor
83 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can I book Hunters Grill if I'm not staying there?

Thank you for your replies. I think the pictures of the desserts in Hunter's Grill, have had an influence on wanting to dine here lol.

In your opinion is it better to have breakfast at NPB or if offered the places that you mentioned in The Park?

5. Re: Can I book Hunters Grill if I'm not staying there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:17