We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Annual passports - tickmaster

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Annual passports - tickmaster

Hi all,

Me and my girlfriend are heading to paris on 28th sept for a week and plan on spending a few days at disney. We feel the francilien ticket offers us the best value and I have found a site (link below) to order them, however, are there any implications if we did this because we are not French citizens and are we able to get hold of the plastic versions of the ticket once at disney?

Many thanks for your help.

Robin

ticketmaster.fr/en/…316088

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,382 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Annual passports - tickmaster

As it isn't any cheaper than buying onsite when you get there, why bother? Also check block out days and you cannot use for 2 days after purchase.

dlpguide.com/planning/…

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Annual passports - tickmaster

I was thinking that if I bought it before we went we would not have the blackout days?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Annual passports - tickmaster

Black out days will still apply as its not a full AP you are buying its a eticket that need to be mad up to a full AP in resort.

The only way you can avoid blackout dats is to buy by post.

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3076546

4. Re: Annual passports - tickmaster

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 06:15