We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how can i book shows resturants-please

south england
1 post
Save Topic
how can i book shows resturants-please

Hello

i have made a last minute booking for my son and I to go from 10th for a couple of days, i have stayed at disneyworld before and called and reserved all shows, good resturants etc before we got there, tried the same today and disney told me because i booked through eurostar i could not make any reservations (silly i know) called them back and was waiting for a while so gave up. can anybody please tell me the best way to do this, did i just get through to the wrong person at Disney who didnt know what they were saying??

I have also been told that the Blue Lagoon is good to eat at, has anyone been and what did they think, good for money and little ones??? also has anyone used the skating rink at New York Htl???

thank you to everyone who has placed info on here found it very useful.

South East England...
Level Contributor
4,995 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how can i book shows resturants-please

hi

you can call dining reservation service 00 33 1 60 30 40 50 or ask the concierge at your hotel.

Look at this site for reviews on restaurants http://www.dlpfoodguide.com

Hope this helps

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how can i book shows resturants-please

I think it may be too early for the ice rink, when we went past in the summer it was a go-kart track though.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how can i book shows resturants-please

The food at the Blue Lagoon was very good - I was there with my sister last week. It is also very atmospheric as the dining room forms part of the ride. The menu may be a little too adult - but then I didn't look at the children's options, if there were any.

We just went in to the restaurant earlier in the day and booked for lunch. They were very accomodating. Service was very good too. We booked for lunch as I remember reading that in the evening it may not be as good. But at this time of year, perhaps all the restaurants close early? Walt's may be a better option for little ones - it is right on the main street. We did not eat there though. We did find it closed in the evening.

Have fun!

4. Re: how can i book shows resturants-please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 21:22