We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days to drive melb to adelaide?

Australia
Level Contributor
365 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
4 days to drive melb to adelaide?

Hi, I have 4 days to drive melb to adelaide, does any one have any suggestions for towns to stop at along the way please? I am doing my first motorhome trip and will be travelling with my two fur babies, so dog friendly caravan parks would be ideal.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Warrnambool
Level Contributor
116 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 days to drive melb to adelaide?

There are many posts on the great ocean road forum about travels between Melbourne and Adelaide.

Some parks I would suggest that accept pets are:

Surfside Holiday Park Warrnambool

Mount Gambier - Kalgayni Caravan Park

Meningie Caravan Park

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,557 posts
1,597 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 days to drive melb to adelaide?

www.greatoceanroad.nu/dogandpetfriendly/

Melbourne
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 days to drive melb to adelaide?

You can find Campsites on this site. Filtered for you http://greatoceanroad.com/stay?area=&type=2

I recommend Big 4 site for great facilities for kids and also Bimbi Park at Cape Otway. Lots of koalas there, kids (and adults) love seeing koalas. Have a great trip in the Motorhome

4. Re: 4 days to drive melb to adelaide?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2013, 10:18