My husband and I are planning a vacation to Australia in the first week of June.We have the following itinerary for the GOR:
Crash at Lorne
2) Day 2 - Lorne - Port Campbell
Crash at port Campbell
3) Port Campbell back to Melbourne
I have the following questions with regard to this:
1) How will the weather be on the GOR in June?
2) Is Lorne a good choice for staying overnight? We want nothing fancy, just a clean place and good food!
3) We are planning to drive back to Melbourne from Port Campbell. Would you recommend that we go on to Warrnambol, Port Fairy,Portland and then drive back to Melbourne from Portland?
4) How long does it take to drive back to Melbourne from Port Campbell through the inland route?
Any help is very appreciated! Thanks.