We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child friendly restaurants in/near Cap d'Ail

London, England
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Child friendly restaurants in/near Cap d'Ail

We will be in Cap d'Ail over Easter and wondered about any child friendly restaurants. We'll have a car so can drive but also interested in ones we can walk to from the Eden Residences. The more sensibly priced the better......

Thanks

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Child friendly restaurants in/near Cap d'Ail

Cap d'Ail is not a huge place and most of the restaurants are along the main road. However, there are 2 I know of that are along the coastal path that runs from Cap d'Ail to Monaco, and then there are the beach restaurants. At Easter they may be open.

On the coastal path:

Cabanon

Pinede (closest to you for walking)

On the Mala beach (closest to you for walking I think):

Reserve de la Mala

Eden Plage

On the Marquet beach:

Lamparo

Cap Marquet

Also, if you want to drive, you've got Monaco that's quite close. Check the following website that's tagged child friendly places in Monaco with "kids":

http://maboum.com/tag-kids

You can also find addresses, maps and phone details of the other restaurants there.

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Child friendly restaurants in/near Cap d'Ail

Forgot to say, I've been to all of these apart from Eden Plage.

Cabanon - good food, car park, nice views, entertaining parrot, space for kids to run.

Pinede - good fish, quiet, no traffic.

Lamporo - good food, also a private beach.

Cap Marquet - food ok, bit cheaper than Lamporo, also a private beach.

Reserve de Mala - also a private beach, can be expensive, quite trendy.

Let me know if you want my opinions on the Monaco places too.

London, England
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Child friendly restaurants in/near Cap d'Ail

Thanks very much. Very helpful.

Regards

4. Re: Child friendly restaurants in/near Cap d'Ail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 11:18