We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Bautugan Bus stop?

Scotland
Level Contributor
28 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Location of Bautugan Bus stop?

Hi

I have rented an apartment in Cap d'Ail on Chemin Romain and I have been advised the nearest bus stop is called bautugan. I can see the bus stop is on the timetable for the main bus line - the 100 & 110.

I would really like to see a map of the bus stop location to give me a bit of confidence trying to find my apartment. Can anyone give me an idea on a map or point me in the direction of a map of the bus stops?

Many thanks,

4 replies to this topic
Nice, France
Level Contributor
357 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of Bautugan Bus stop?

Hello,

Here you go:

http://bit.ly/1ordHmo

Just zoom in for more detailed info.

Scotland
Level Contributor
28 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of Bautugan Bus stop?

Brilliant ! thank you :-)

Cape Town Central...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of Bautugan Bus stop?

Do you know if there is somewhere where one can see all the bus stops in Cap d'Ail?

Thanks

Hoover, Alabama
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location of Bautugan Bus stop?

Actually, the location indicated above is the stop only in one direction for Bautugan, that of Nice towards Monaco. For the opposite direction, the stop which is actually a nice stone hut-like structure, is down the hill from the other on the northeast corner of the intersection of Ave du Gen de Gaulle and the Moyenne Corniche/D6007 (on the opposite side of the Moyenne Corniche naturally).

I just got back from CDA and picked up the 112 bus to ride to Eze Village at Bautugan at the stone hut stop. It went very well. BTW it is not unusual for a stop to be listed on a bus schedule but the physical locations for each direction may not be directly across from each other.

Edited: 05 July 2015, 17:22
Reply to: Location of Bautugan Bus stop?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted