We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aircon down at Hotel Harmoni One??

Singapore
Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Aircon down at Hotel Harmoni One??

Not sure anyone will be staying at Hotel Harmoni One this weekend and had received info that the aircon is down at Hotel Harmoni One though..

Was informed by the tour agency (book a deal package with them for this Sat departure) that they will be changing another hotel for me due to Hotel Harmoni One having electricity problems which will affect the aircon to be down..

Anyone facing the same reply?? Cos I am not sure whether should I maintain to stay in Harmoni One or switch to Hotel Nagoya Mansion which was offered to me?

Which hotel will be more convenient in terms of access to shopping malls??

Need kind advice from you. Thanks!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aircon down at Hotel Harmoni One??

You can call or email hotel harmoni one directly and confirm with them. I personally doubt it's aircon problem... probably overbooking issue.

But since the hotel switch is to Nagoya Mansion, then take it. It's a better hotel imo and can walk to Nagoya Hill mall too.

Enjoy your time here!

Singapore
Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Aircon down at Hotel Harmoni One??

Yes! Am staying at Hotel Nagoya Mansion now..Great hotel cosy bed! Good impression as well!!

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aircon down at Hotel Harmoni One??

Glad that you are enjoying it! have fun in Batam lalang!

4. Re: Aircon down at Hotel Harmoni One??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Nagoya