We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation/Hotels in Nagoya (NED)

Which Nagoya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation/Hotels in Nagoya (NED)

Hi there,

We would like to know few details, we are plaaning to go to Batam for the first time. I've read about the Batam tourism in forums, but just want to clarify few things before we plan. Could someone please send me the info on below queries, thanks for responding...

1) Whats the weather like in December/January

2) What are the good Hotels in Nagoya (NED), just walking distance to nightlife

3) What are the Hotel rules to bring the guests (girls) to hotel, any additional charges etc..

4) Hows the nightlife when compare to Pattaya (Thailand)

Thanks again

VJ

5 replies to this topic
Incheon, South Korea
Level Contributor
223 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation/Hotels in Nagoya (NED)

I have been to Batam 4 times before. It does not have 4 seasons. It's summer all year round. As to hotels, it all depends on your budget and what you want. I am afraid I am not in a position to answer your other questions about girls and nightlife.

2. Re: Accommodation/Hotels in Nagoya (NED)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 14:24

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation/Hotels in Nagoya (NED)

lol

Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation/Hotels in Nagoya (NED)

Thank you

Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation/Hotels in Nagoya (NED)

Thank you FEtravellor, do you have any reviews on your own on Harmoni Hotel

VJ

Reply to: Accommodation/Hotels in Nagoya (NED)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nagoya