We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The George Hotel

Moscow
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
The George Hotel

Can somebody tell me something about the george hotel? Is it really so good? Does it have any disadvantages? I can t find any reviews about it! Help me please!

Sliema
Level Contributor
536 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The George Hotel

All I can see in the trip advisor are the pictures which make the hotel look very good. It is in a good area with regards to transport, nightlife, shopping, restaurants and the sea of course. Beautifull marina which has Cafes by it etc. I live in Malta and have been in the area though must admit I haven't seen the hotel.

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The George Hotel

I agree with Compo regarding the area, although I too have never visited the hotel, I should probably take a look on my next visit (time permitting). Pictures and amenities look great, similar in style to the Juliani (which is deserving of its no. 1 status on this site) so I will be interested to see your review when you return.

london
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The George Hotel

the hotel has only recently opened it was being built while i was in malta

4. Re: The George Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's