We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel sogdiana/adam and eve's

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
hotel sogdiana/adam and eve's

We are visiting Malta this week and were tying to book in at the adam and eve's guest house in st Julians which has great reviews on trip advisor. However the reply (by email) has come Hotel Sogdiana - an Eastern themed hotel - with the same phone number.

No reviews of Sogdiana on here.

A bit concerned about whats going on. Does anyone know the background. Is it adam and eves or sogdiana? I can only think it is under new management?

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel sogdiana/adam and eve's

Looking at the 2 websites I would say they are one and the same hotel. The address is the same.

I do know there were some issues bandied about on here but don't know how deep rooted it was. I understand that posts and reviews were removed as they seemed to be self advertising but it is said that it was a self preservation thing after a falling out amongst parties. Even the MTA got involved with the debate here.

I do note the the Sogdiana isn't advertised the same way as the Adam & Eve i.e. "The Number 1 Gay Hotel in Malta" so dont know if this is now by the wayside after a management change.

I look forward to your review.

2. Re: hotel sogdiana/adam and eve's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2011, 07:35
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's
Recent Conversations