We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

st julians

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
st julians

is st julians near bugiba

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,418 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: st julians

Hi

It`s about 4 miles away and takes about 25 minutes on the bus.

St Julians is next to Sliema and about half an hour bus ride to Valletta.

Graham

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: st julians

I'm goin st julians 15 march what should i expect.....a ghost town or a lively resort?....... im a middle aged bloke love malta.

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: st julians

Ghost town it ain't, the place is awash with activity all year - more so in the summer months as you will know if you have visited previously. Fear not, there will be enough places vying for your hard earned dosh.

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,280 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: st julians

Don't worry in St Julians practically none of the establishments close over winter. And in March things will be gearing up for the season

Msida, Malta
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: st julians

Been there - done that in Malta "off season" in St Julians and nothing ever closes - you will have great holiday and Maltese welcome which you would not find anywhere else !!

Have a great trip to my favourite place !!

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,280 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: st julians

I suppose the difference between Malta and other countries is that even in Winter most places remain open.

Some beach restaurants/bars will close but otherwise few do. Places of entertainment and bars/cafes/clubs/restaurants are also frequented by the Maltese. When we went to ~Costa del Sol, I very much doubt whether the clubs had any Spanish people at all.

Valletta, Malta
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: st julians

Come and enjoy yourself. Malta at this time of the year is full of life all the shops are open and the streets are decorated with Christmas lights and decorations.

St Julians is always busy and alive. Bars and nightclubs organize special nights and events. Restaurants are typically packed so make sure to reserve a table so as not to be dissappointed.

Hotels also organize special nights for these festive days.

Regards

www.festivemalta.com

galway, ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: st julians

My family and I , about 10 or 12 are going to family wedding near st julians in early May..5 children included.

We are looking for quiet apartments near each other and the beachfront with easy access to buses etc.

Could you recommend any particular area or rental company who charge reasonable prices.

pauly,ireland

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: st julians

Try holiday lettings malta website - they have a great 4 bed apartment on the 9th floor at Portomaso - an upmarket area of St Julians overlooking the marina. They also have a fantastic 2 bed apartment on the 4th floor. Both apartments are reasonably priced when taking into account the cost per person.

Bus stops are located approximately a 5 minute walk from the apartments.

Both apartments include entrance to beach club / hotel facilities.

10. Re: st julians

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's
Recent Conversations