We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hairdresser for wedding party

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cork Ireland
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
hairdresser for wedding party

Advice needed on a hairdressers in St. Julian for four ladies attending an afternoon wedding on 2nd Aug.

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,280 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hairdresser for wedding party

There is a hair dresser up the road from HSBC in the main road. Make sure you book in advance. There is also one called Croppers located on the main promenade, Gorg Borg Olivier St. The 5* hotels also have salons.

Where will you be staying ?

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
7,995 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hairdresser for wedding party

Mary what hotel are you staying in.

Cork Ireland
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hairdresser for wedding party

I am staying in the Westin Dragona

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hairdresser for wedding party

I have just got married in Malta and my wife and her mum also this problem.

The Hilton Hotel has a Toni & Guy salon if money is no object (about 120euro per style) and we were also quoted for James International at the Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel (about 120euro per style). However, we found a salon on Triq Paceville (think it was called Jade) that had a spare appointment (on Easter Monday) and charged 60Euro for the wife and her mum including placing Tiara, clips etc. She was well happy with the stylist. Good luck!

Cork Ireland
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hairdresser for wedding party

was that 60 euro each or for both?

Cork Ireland
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hairdresser for wedding party

My daughter got the pricing list from the salon in the Westin and they are very reasonable, so we are going to go ahead and book there. thanks for all the advice.

Northampton, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hairdresser for wedding party

For these prices you could get a taxi to bugibba or st paul's bay where prices are much cheaper!! There's a whole host of salons where you'll pay around 25-30 euros instead of 60 0r even 120. Remember that ridiculously expensive does not necessarily mean a better job, especially in Malta.

I always look for a salon that's been around a long while where the stylist has in business a long while too. Easy to recommend Marie of Top Coiff salon in St paul's bay, been there ever since I started visiting Malta over 12 years ago.

She has details on maltamaltamalta.com/activities/hair-spa-mass… and is very well regarded in the area. Hope that helps you get a good style & saves you some money!!

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,726 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hairdresser for wedding party

I was going to suggest the Westin since I used them once and it was very reasonable. I also had a lovely facial, manicure and pedicure at the spa.

9. Re: hairdresser for wedding party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's
Recent Conversations