We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Lounge at The Intercontinental Hotel, Malta

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Club Lounge at The Intercontinental Hotel, Malta

Does anybody know how much you have to pay to use the Club Lounge at the Intercontinental? We have been informed that you pay an initial payment of 50 euros for a couple but we wanted to know what the daily rate is. Basically we want to know whether it is worth the 50 euros and then the extra amount per day.

Thanks

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Lounge at The Intercontinental Hotel, Malta

It is so worth it. I have stayed here 3 times and stayed in club and regular rooms and I would say go for it. Is it 50 euro each or in total?

To be honest you can drink 50 euro of free beer or spirits in one night between you and you get free snacks and soft drinks all day as well. Free access to the internet, afternoon tea which is worth 20 euro a day.... Need I go on.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Lounge at The Intercontinental Hotel, Malta

Just read your post again and I see what you mean now.

Who is quoting this? Is it the hotel direct on is it through a travel agent? Either way it might be worth asking for a complete upgrade to the club floor where you will benefit from a better room as well as the club exec room access.

If you go on their main web site you can see the difference in room prices from the deluxe to the club rooms etc.

When I stay here that's who I book with and You can get good deals if you book early enough.

3. Re: Club Lounge at The Intercontinental Hotel, Malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 08:15
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's
Recent Conversations