We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting married in malta

kerry ireland
9 posts
Save Topic
getting married in malta

I'm hoping to get married in malta this year, i only want a small service in the registry office,as it will only be myself/partner & my daughter, wedding planner looking for over 700.eu thats a bit steep as it will only be the three of us. Can anyone help?

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,684 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting married in malta

I think that 700Euro is steep too ! What kind of help are you after ? Please contact me privately for further details , and maybe I can assist ???

kerry ireland
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: getting married in malta

Hi

I'm sorry i don't know how to private mail you

chikasheila

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: getting married in malta

Chikasheila: To send a private email on TA just click on the persons name, eg 643amc, below photo or picture and on the next screen, profile page of that person, you will see send message on the left hand side just a little way down. Click on send message and a box will open to allow you to input text, press send./submit. Hope this helps. Good luck with your wedding planning. Hope you have a lovely day.

kerry ireland
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: getting married in malta

Thank you 4 you'r help & good wishes :-)

Margate, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: getting married in malta

Hi, we're looking at Malta too for next year, small ceremony for just the two of us. Would be very interested to know what you manage to sort out.

london
Level Contributor
417 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: getting married in malta

This might help, its taken from the Maltese High Commision Website

Maltese citizens planning to marry in the UK should contact the UK marriage registry where they intend to marry.

Foreign nationals who wish to marry in Malta should contact the Malta marriage registry by email on pubreg.civilstatus@gov.mt. They may also contact the marriage registry by telephone on Tel: (356) 2220 9200 or by mail on Public Registry, Evans Building, Merchants Street, Valletta VLT 2000, Malta.

Certificates and information can be obtained at: www.certifikati.gov.mt

kerry ireland
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: getting married in malta

still on the case, its pretty straight forward, need to get my partners divorce papers & we'r off, if i can help you with anything please feel free to ask :-)

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: getting married in malta

Hi, not sure if you have had your wedding yet but did you just have to book with the registry office & bring your birth certificate etc? How did you go about getting witnesses?

We are planning to do it this xmas but money is really tight so have no option but to do it myself at the registry office & just go for a meal after the ceremony

Nadur, Malta
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: getting married in malta

You will get a lot of help on the Facebook page "I'm getting married in Malta." A lot of useful advice by couples who got married in Malta and they pass their experiences and tips.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,330 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: getting married in malta

I think you should contact 643 by personal message as we have received lots of requests about weddings in Malta and you will need witness etc. and I think he can be of great help to you.

Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's
Recent Conversations