We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Looking up hotels to book for next May and I am confused.

Can anyone tell me if this is the same hotel or different hotels and if so which is the better option.

Thanks

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Almost next door to each other right in the party area. Very cheap but very nasty by all accounts. Never stayed in either but if all you want is somewhere to drop your head ala san antonio style it they may be ok. If you are 21 plus and want a bit more from your holiday forget these 2. Just check the reviews for these hotels on here first.

Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Thanks for that bobthestag. Have looked at the reviews and will be giving this one a wide birth. We are 2 adults and a 9 year old child. Looking for something not too expensive, dont know wheather to go All Inc. or self catering. We are going to a wedding in ST. Julian and staying 9 days. Would like to stay around that area but are open to other options as we have heard the bus service is good and its a small island. Would also like to be near a beach but not a must. Accommodation does need to have a pool though. Any recommendations would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Hi there. Lol, lucky escape there especially with a 9 year old.

Where is the wedding and where are all the folks staying for the wedding and do you want to be near them?

We have stayed in most hotels 4 or 5 star in st julians and not being a snob I would not go less than that as malta 3 star is a UK 2 star really.

We stayed in the cavieleri hotel this year for a week and it was fine. Outdoor and indoor pool, decent outdoor areas and bar. Rooms a little bit tired but ok non the less. You are close to the good areas in st Julian and only a 10 min walk from pace ville with the younger scene bars and clubs. We paid 400 for the week bed and breakfast through travel republic.

If you can get the Corinthia marina for a good price I would consider this as well. Very good complex with sister hotel next door which you can use facilities. 5 or 6 bars and restaurants in the Corinthia hotels.

This hotel is at the other end of st Julian though so depending on where you want to spend the majority of your time is key really.

Come back to us with a bit more of what you want and I'm sure we can all help.

Braunton, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

I am also looking at this / these hotels but can't find any reveiws?

Can anybody point me in the right direction please?

North...
Level Contributor
488 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Plenty of reviews on this site...

http://www.booking.com/hotel/mt/georgevallettestjulians.en-gb.html?aid=347732;label=hotel-17567_Pool-couk_Slice-99999;sid=2814727d4b95bac390138ba5cc0987da;dcid=1;srfid=34c3b92d60ce45b3b6ea8f803047369dX1

Edited: 25 October 2012, 13:59
Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
4,180 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Be very careful of what you choose - these complexes get filled with students, are very noisy and unlikely to meet a family's requirements.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

If you are going in May you should be ok most students are still in school and

it is just outside peak holiday season have a look at the hotels in Sliema you can walk to St Julians some nice hotels not too expensive and you can use the bus to get to most places.Bus ticket is €12.00 for the week each about what it cost me in Dublin for a day.Some great restaurants for adults and kids all along promonade with playgrounds and if you get an apartement the supermarket is very near all hotels.

Belfast, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

there are about half a dozen names for this hotel,all owned by the one company,just back from Blue Sea ST Georges Park and if you value your health and your sanity ,DO NOT GO THERE. Reviews at Tripadviser.

Kildare, Kildare...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Hey was wondering what the all inclusive package was like we are getting it for the drink is it a good offer?

Torquay, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Blue Sea St.George Park/Blue Sea La Vallette Resort

Hello me and my mother want to stay at this hotel in may and was wondering what it is like and which part to stay in?. we have looked at the reviews and some have said its good and clean and other have said its really bad. we are staying self catering.

we have stayed in bugibba before and want to stay somewhere different. if not anyone recomend a cheap decent hotel to stay in maybe in sliema?

Thank you

Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's