We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
Level Contributor
290 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
weather

What is the weather like in the middle of September Thinking of staying at the Hilton was wondering what the area and hotel are like. Also is there a beach nearby

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,164 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Weather cannot be guaranteed but it is most likely to be very very hot and sunny,

If it rains it can be quite heavy but is unlikely to last long. It can occasionaly rain at night but dries up quickly .

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about the weather so just go to Malta and enjoy it,

There is a small beach at St Julians ( 10 minute stroll away )

The two best beaches are an hours bus ride away.

The area near the Hilton with Paceville , the clubbing , disco area far enough away to not effect you and the lovely Spinola Bay area with it large number of good restaurants and bars just 5 minutes away.

The Hilton Hotel itself is very nice and is well thought of.

Have a great time.

Graham

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
940 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

I went 17th September this year and the weather was lovely most of the time, late 20s. There were quite a few cloudy days though, but i only saw rain 3/4 times in a week, and this was mostly around 5am if you are an early riser like me!! .

I was a bit nippy in the evenings as it was often quite breezy, especially by the sea, so i would take a cardi.

3. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's
Recent Conversations