We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malta (St Julians) - Climate in April

London, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Malta (St Julians) - Climate in April

Hello Everybody,

Would appreciate if someone could be kind enough to tell me what's the Climate during the month of April please, specially during the day, any sunshile at all ?

Thanks,

D

London
Level Contributor
394 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malta (St Julians) - Climate in April

We went to Malta on around 20 April two years ago, and the weather was lovely. We had sunshine every day, and it was warm enough for us to sunbathe on two days, although I didn't brave the water in the outdoor pool. Evenings were still a bit nippy but definitely not cold. We are planning to return at the same time this year, so I hope our previous experience wasn't a one-off!

Mentioned in this post
Little Sutton...
Level Contributor
2,298 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malta (St Julians) - Climate in April

We were there at the end of March last year,high 60's every day & sunshine,people were in the sea & in & by the hotel pool,may just be because we had been experiencing snow & freezing conditions for ages before we went but it felt tropical to us at the time!

3. Re: Malta (St Julians) - Climate in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 05:29