We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve weather

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
Save Topic
New Year's Eve weather

Hi

Will be in st julians for New Year's Eve what type should we expect?

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,420 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve weather

To be honest this is a very difficult question to answer as it`s for a specific date.

I have been in Malta on new years eve for many many years and the weather has had lots of differences,

Had nice warm times . thunder and lightning , torrential rain and very cold times.

However I would say there were many more nice NYE s than bad ones.

Sorry I can`t be more specific

BUT ---- you can be damned sure it will be better weather than on the Emerald Isle.

Graham

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,000 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve weather

As Graham says weather around New Years can be good and bad you wont get snow have been there swimming on New Years Day in the sea and torrential rain that night.

St.Julians in a great place on New Year plenty of parties and you can drop into the Dubliner if you want a meal book it in advance even if you are staying in a hotel.

Hotels like Le Meridian have big NYE parties and you need to book these if you want to go.

3. Re: New Year's Eve weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's
Recent Conversations