We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hinterthal bei Maria Alm - Old Memories

Macungie...
2 posts
Save Topic
Hinterthal bei Maria Alm - Old Memories

We visited Hinterthal many times in the late 1960's thru the early 1980's, and my grandparents even had a house there (back then it was #59).

I have a lot of great memories of the village - Onkel Franz the priest, Frau Schwaiger at the Obermusbach (who made the BEST Wienerschnitzel!), The AlpenShop when it opened - with Greg & Margit Aiken (before then you got your skis from Herr Mayer), the Wachtelhof with the Quaile family, and the Club Hotel where we all stayed until my grandparents made the decision to build.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
21,685 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hinterthal bei Maria Alm - Old Memories

Well, it seems to be time to come back......

2. Re: Hinterthal bei Maria Alm - Old Memories

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2011, 05:18