We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transport CDG Airport to Chantilly

Seattle, WA
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Public Transport CDG Airport to Chantilly

I am joining a group tour at the Tiara Château Hotel Mont Royal Chantilly, Route de Plailly, 60520 La Chapelle en Serval. I contacted a shuttle service advertised on the CDG webpage regarding transport from the airport to hotel. They quoted a price of 130 Euros (one way), which seems quite excessive for what the hotel describes as a fifteen minute ride from CDG. Are there less expensive options?

7 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,047 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Transport CDG Airport to Chantilly

It is about 20 km from CDG to La Chapelle en Serval (which is itself about 10 km from Chantilly). I would think that a taxi from the taxi rank could take you there for under €50.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,942 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Transport CDG Airport to Chantilly

I second the vote for a taxi -- public transport is going to be a hassle, particularly with luggage.

(Because there is no train - you'd need a couple of buses, and buses typically run for the convenience of schoolchildren and commuters in rural France)

Edited: 14 December 2012, 06:10
St Charles,Missouri
Level Contributor
1 post
392 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Public Transport CDG Airport to Chantilly

Six of us would like to make a day trip to Chantilly to see the grounds and the horse museum and show.

We are staying in an apartment in Paris and plan to get a pass which includes CDG. Can anyone

Provide directions?

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,394 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Public Transport CDG Airport to Chantilly

Full instructions on how to reach Chantilly is available on their website:

domainedechantilly.com/en/preparez-votre-vis…

washington dc
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Public Transport CDG Airport to Chantilly

Same situation as I am in. I got the address for Blacklane limousines (a German firm) from the internet. They quoted me 41 Euros from CDG to the hotel, all expenses including tip. That sounded good to me. Unfortunately they wrote back and said they could not confirm my reservation......they offered 10E off on my "next" reservation. We made the reservation about 1 week in advance, but apparently this wasn't soon enough.

Lebanon
Level Contributor
336 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Public Transport CDG Airport to Chantilly

Hi I need detailed public from CDg airport to chantilly ,I have one luggage we are two

Thank you

Paris, France
Level Contributor
12,122 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Public Transport CDG Airport to Chantilly

You take bus 31 or a combo of bus 31 to a transfer to bus 15 in Senlis. Use the website http://www.oise-mobilite.fr/, which has an English language version. Your departure point from CDG is Roissy-Pole Roissy en France. You can click on the Map tab in the above website to see a map of where this is located. Then you need to figure out where you are going in Chantilly and then enter that address in the Map tab to see the nearest bus stop. You're going to need to spend some time researching on this website.

Reply to: Public Transport CDG Airport to Chantilly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Chantilly