We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended dinner venue - English golf party of 12

Maidstone
Level Contributor
17 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended dinner venue - English golf party of 12

Hi, twelve mature English guys in Le Touquet Thursday and Friday night, 26th and 27th September.

We like a beer and a glass or two of wine and will be playing some tough courses during the day. Looking for some recommended dinner venues for the whole party, nothing too heavy, reasonable price, to follow a couple of beers, probably about 8pm. And do I need to book a table in advance? Probably best to play safe in terms of food given size of party rather than go somewhere with classic French menu. Many thanks.

England, United...
Level Contributor
4,882 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended dinner venue - English golf party of 12

We have eaten at Le Paris Plage and also at Bleu Blanc Mer.

www.leparisplage.net (there is an option to view the site in English)

www.bleublancmer-touquet

Le Paris Plage may suit your group better.

I seem to remember there was an American Diner type place on the corner of one of the streets in the centre of town but I can't remember the name of it. (We never ate there.)

2. Re: Recommended dinner venue - English golf party of 12

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Le Touquet...