We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

resturant i quarto d altino

Mirano, Italy
Level Contributor
5 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
resturant i quarto d altino

i have lived and worked here for 2 years and i love this area its near to everything and its easy to reach by train or bus. a good resturant in the village is in the middle of the village il vechio decimo. in via roma and not far from the curch. they have tipical italian food and also pizza. if you want luxery i recomend vill odin its nice but its not cheap. its the same street but outside the village towards treviso. cerca 1,5 kilometers..and for just a cappucino or a spritz bar bif in front of the church its a nice place with the best cappucino...karin

harrow
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: resturant i quarto d altino

Glad someone else is saying nice things about Quarto d'altino.

The Hotel Villa Odino is lovely as is their sister hotel Park Hotel Junior.

The restaurant called Odino is on the same grounds as both hotels and is the best in the area.

Mentioned in this post
Park Hotel Junior
Park Hotel Junior
462 Reviews
Quarto D'Altino, Italy
Mirano, Italy
Level Contributor
5 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: resturant i quarto d altino

its lot of nice places in this area later when i am more sure of the names i will write about gaggio and a little place were they have the best icecream i ever have tasted in my life. its a bakery beside the curch. there is also a little lokal resturant with god food and exelent service. and a resturant with lovly sourondings that is could amfora something?..so ho said its nothing good in this area..i discover new places al the time. and the locals are so sweet...nice and freandly i really like it here..

venice
Level Contributor
509 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: resturant i quarto d altino

You want one of the best and cheap pizza in all venice/veneto area ????

ok, this pizzeria is near quarto d'altino.

me and my parents often go there cause the pizza is great, hey I'm talking of real italian pizza not the "pizza" for tourists that you find in venice.

how to get there:

this pizzeria is in musestre the small village on the opposite side of the river Sile in front of quarto d'altino

from via roma arrive at the main traffic light of quarto d'altino, on your right there's the church, ok go on the left until river Sile and follow the route on the right and go through the bridge.

after the bridge turn on the left and go straight on

after 200 meters on the right there's a pizzeria

4. Re: resturant i quarto d altino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 07:18