We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Making the last shuttle from Marco Polo to Quarto d'Altino

Which Quarto D'Altino hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Spring Hill, FL
Level Contributor
474 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Making the last shuttle from Marco Polo to Quarto d'Altino

Our B.A. flight has been changed from arrival at Marco Polo at 22:40 to now arriving at 21:45. The last shuttle for the night leaves as 22:20 for Quarto d'Altino. I think it serves all hotels in Q.D. and we are staying at Best Western Airvenice. Do you think we can make it through immigration if our flight is on time and get to the shuttle by 22:20? Where exactly are the hotel shuttles located at Marco Polo? Since it is a B.A. flight, there is a possibility of several people needing the shuttle, so I guess my question is will it wait 5 or 10 minutes if there is a flight coming in at that time? Is there anyone who has experience with this late shuttle to hotels?

2 replies to this topic
Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,437 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Making the last shuttle from Marco Polo to Quarto d'Altino

Just contact the Airvenice hotel directly. They do "on request" bookings for the shuttle so just inform them.

www.hotelveniceairport.com/en/home-page.aspx

http://www.hotelairportvenice.com/

Spring Hill, FL
Level Contributor
474 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Making the last shuttle from Marco Polo to Quarto d'Altino

I had already done that, and they recommended the private car service for 35 Euro as they said the shuttle would not run as late as 22:40, but now that our flight is arriving earlier, I will ask them again. I was mainly just curious if anyone had any first-hand experience about the shuttle waiting 5 or 10 minutes past the 22:20 time it usually departs if they know a B.A plane is going to be arriving at 21:45 with lots of passengers.

Reply to: Making the last shuttle from Marco Polo to Quarto d'Altino
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Quarto D'Altino