We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Was Your Holiday?

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
How Was Your Holiday?

Did you love it?

Did you hate it?

Would you ever go back?

Where did you eat?

What did you do in the area?

Did you use TA to arrange part or all of your trip?

Did you use TA whilst you were there?

Let us know about your holiday by posting a trip report either here under this message by hitting reply or adding your own - go to Your Trip advisor > contributions > write a review

Would love to hear about it all

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
25,940 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How Was Your Holiday?

Lovely idea, KR.

Why not start off with your own experience of Berny Riviere this year and the rest of us can follow.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How Was Your Holiday?

We did a 5 week extravaganza from Perth WA to Dubai, London, Cotswolds, Barcelona, cruising around Italy, Siciliy, and Dubrovnic, finishing in Venice. We then went to Florence, finishing in Paris. Most accomodation was B&B, or hotel, though in Paris we decided to rent an apartment. We contacted Habitat Parisien with our choice. We stayed in the apartment on Rue De L'Arcade in August for 6 days. I must admit I was worried I would arrive to an apartment with no key, but they were there waiting for us, key in hand:) We absolutely loved the apartment. It was very clean, and had all the mod cons. I used the washing machine to get all our laundry done before returning home...brilliant! as it was very hot while we were there, it was no problem to dry the clothes outside. The terrace was lovely, we had coffee and croissants for breakfast outside, and a glass of wine before going out. The toaster didn't work, but was replaced within hours of our call. The location could not have been better, close to the metro, cafes, shops, and grocery stores. We had a fabulous time, and would not hesitate to stay there again.

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How Was Your Holiday?

Thanks, Bean. Alas, we did not go this year :( or last either

So getting withdrawal and there have been some new additions since my last visit

New job start in Sept (I hope!) so we may well get a short trip in next year

Thank you Colleen :)

Edited: 19 August 2013, 15:10
4. Re: How Was Your Holiday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Berny Riviere