We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Recommendation Please

Which Jerez De La Frontera hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,092 posts
3,501 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Recommendation Please

Can I have a recommendation for a good restaurant in Jerez downtown? Thanks in advance.

Sanlucar de...
Level Contributor
196 posts
379 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Recommendation Please

Restaurant San Juan - I remember mentioning it in another post with the address.

I went to a fantastic (In Spanish terms) Chinese restaurant last night. Just amazed at the variety of the menu and the food was excellent too. Near to the train station in Jerez on the roundabout with the man with no head, it's called Feng Shui.

Emjoy Ian

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Recommendation Please

For my money the place to go is La Mesa Redonda, not far from Plaza Caballo.

Glad to hear that Feng Shui was good, I was originally distrustful of a place (in Jerez) that offered four different kinds of Asian food. Previous experiments with this sort of thing have been disasterous.

Sanlucar de...
Level Contributor
196 posts
379 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Recommendation Please

Yeh know what you mean Chano, I was very impressed, very nicely done out the food matched the decor.

Of course not as good as what I've had back in the Uk but for a taste of something different it's top drawer.

I've been to Meson Redondo and wasn't mega impressed, guess the people we went had built it up and it didn't match the expectations. Also El Galo Azul is good for tapas with a difference.

Ian

4. Re: Restaurant Recommendation Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Jerez De La Frontera