We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Resort near Jerez

Which Jerez De La Frontera hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kent
Level Contributor
115 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Resort near Jerez

Hi

My son is currently working in Jerez and myself and the rest of the family would like to visit him and spend some time on the beach close to where he is. We are looking for a beach resort hotel, nice beach and not too far for him to drive from Jerez airport.( this trip will also be a family holiday).

We would prefer a 4/5 star hotel but am open to suggestions .Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank You.

T W
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beach Resort near Jerez

Hi Gary.

Saw the post on here hope you don't mind me asking for a bit of advice ?

My son is a racing mechanic and will be at the race track at Jerez in September is that near the beach and are there some nice hotels .

Thank You

Ed

Edited: 29 April 2013, 07:39
Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,872 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Beach Resort near Jerez

Hi Ed

Jerez to Vistahermosa is less than 22 kms so under a 30 minute drive. This area is loaded with beautiful beaches and the coastal towns are all very accessible via the E5-A4 which feeds into the Autovia Cádiz-Malaga. We holiday in Chiclana de la Frontera, the town centre of which is 37 kms from Jerez.. The beach area of Novo Sancti Petri is a further 8/9 kms. There are, what looks to be, some lovely hotels here including Riu and Barcelo. I say looks to be because we always rent a villa which makes doing your own thing so very much easier. The beach at Novo Sancti Petri is 8 kms long and is lovely and clean.

I am sure Gary will be able to come on and give you more information on hotels, thought I would come in on the conversation just to give you some of the distances as you don't want to be too far from Jerez..

Saludos. Lindsay

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,383 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Beach Resort near Jerez

TW Your question is in two parts. The circuit at Jerez is a few kms out of Jerez on the road to Arcos de la Frontera which is inland and going away from the coast.

The nearest hotel to the track is the Barcelo Montecastillo which is actually within walking ditsance. See: tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g227869-d2316…

The city of Jerez has many good hotels depending on type of accommodation needed.

There are many nice hotels situated along the coast further away from Jerez. Open Google Maps and look at the surrounding coastal areas for some ideas of place names. Probably the nearest beaches to Jerez will be those at El Puerto de Santa Maria ....open:

www.turismoelpuerto.com/index.php?page=568

14. Re: Beach Resort near Jerez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 07:19