We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jerez horse fair parking

Which Jerez De La Frontera hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
thornton lancs
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
jerez horse fair parking

i will be driving to the horse fair, and wondered if there are any special parking areas set up near the venue? there isnt any info on Jerez or Cadiz web sites,

many thanks in anticipation,

Leeds
Level Contributor
241 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jerez horse fair parking

Not sure about parking areas...perhaps try the tourist board. I do remember that some of the roads were blocked off leading to the park and the police were only allowing horse and carriages through and the occasional car.

Josie Watson

Edited: 11 April 2013, 00:53
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
18,938 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jerez horse fair parking

The busy time for cars arriving would be after 7pm when the evening begins to "hot up". If going during the afternoon you should be able to park in roads surrounding the feria grounds, just look for spaces. I have normally had no difficulty in parking somewhere along Avenida de Europa which leads into Paseo de Sementales. Sometimes you will spot a bloke by the side of the road offering a space (quite often a space you have seen yourself !!!) If this is an easy option then use it and give the bloke a tip of a Euro. There is a large open space just south of the feria ground and on the other side of the railway bridge which is turned into a fun fair. I have also parked in the main road or just off it called Avenida Alvaro Domecq when coming into the area from the north. The actual road is blocked off adjacent to the feria ground so that you cannot drive past the ground.

3. Re: jerez horse fair parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Jerez De La Frontera