We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grilled Fish?

Which Jerez De La Frontera hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
midwest
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Grilled Fish?

Hi All,

I have been in Andalusia and now Jerez for many a day now. Thanks to all who have helped me with the trip, especially the info on Flamenco. I hope to post some helpful info I've found later when I have a chance.

My immediate question is, can anyone recommend a great restaurant/taberna, etc. to get a whole fish grilled or a la plancha? Even a good fillet a la plancha would be appreciated. I was in El Puerto de Santa Maria today, and I have had lots and lots of wonderful mariscos, shellfish, etc., but I would really like a place in the town of Jerez itself that specializes in pescado so I don't have to drive and can attend performances before or after. It can be any kind of place, large, small, local. Just hoping to have some grilled fresh fish before I leave.

Thanks in advance. Grindermidwest

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,740 posts
3,569 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grilled Fish?

grinder:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g227869-d4…

2. Re: Grilled Fish?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 06:18