We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local Bus from Jerez train station to Bodegas Fundador Pedro

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Local Bus from Jerez train station to Bodegas Fundador Pedro

Hi, We have a reservation for the tour at the above sherry bodega (the address is Calle San Ildefonso, 3) and would like to take public transportation from the Jerez train station (we're coming from Seville) to the Bodega. I would like to know where to get the local bus that will go there, and then how to get back to the train station later. Google directions just tells us to walk, but it's too far for me!

Thanks!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,298 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local Bus from Jerez train station to Bodegas Fundador Pedro

Neandergal:

According to Google Maps, the distance between the train station and the bodega is 1.8 km and takes 23 minutes to walk.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,774 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Local Bus from Jerez train station to Bodegas Fundador Pedro

Neandergal:

You have chosen a Bodega which like the Gonzales Byass one is the other side of town from the train station. The older part of Jerez is quite nice to walk around. The bus system is not very good for you. It sounds to me like you will need to use a taxi from the train station. There are normally plenty of taxis outside the exit. Walking may result in you getting lost in the older part of Jerez unless your map reading is very good.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,774 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Local Bus from Jerez train station to Bodegas Fundador Pedro

If you wish to try to use a bus then you will have to study the lines shown on here and the map. Believe me its not easy.

autobusesurbanosjerez.es/ficheros/horarios/p…

autobusesurbanosjerez.es/ficheros/horarios/p…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Local Bus from Jerez train station to Bodegas Fundador Pedro

A taxi is fine. Thank you for your replies.

5. Re: Local Bus from Jerez train station to Bodegas Fundador Pedro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2015, 05:16