We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building work by Lambis

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berkshire
4 posts
Save Topic
Building work by Lambis

Hi,

We're staying at Lambis studio's in June for a family wedding and saw in a review that there's building work going on near there at the moment. Does anyone know when this is still going on and if it will be all summer?

Thanks

Scotland
Level Contributor
511 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Building work by Lambis

Hiya,

I stayed at the Lambis Studios last summer and it looked as though they were in the middle of building new apartments but no work was being carried out.

If its still the case, it wont affect you as the building work is well away from the other apartments & pool.

Try contacting your tour operator for confirmation :)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Building work by Lambis

Hi

It was me that posted the review you have read.

We just got home three days ago and there is building work to three adjacent apartment blocks on two sides.

It starts at 7am and goes on until around 4pm for 7 days a week. The Lambis management have complained to the builders but to no avail. They are just carrying on.

To me, the apartment block across the road looks almost finished so cant see that lasting too long, however the one to the side looks like it needs a few more weeks work I'd say.

Its not really THAT noisy, but it did wake us every morning before 8am. If thats a problem then maybe ear plugs or stay elsewhere I'd say unless you can be guarenteed that it will be finished

newcastle
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Building work by Lambis

o dear!!!

i go next week but fortunately im stayin just above small beach

was weather good

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Building work by Lambis

Got back from the Lambis last week.

The work next door was no problem.

There are two blocks being built at the side of the apartments and one across from them. One at the side is not having any work done on it at the moment, its just a shell the other is nearing completion. They were fitting the doors and windows etc when we were there. It was'nt a problem. I suggest you taken a look at my review though if you have late flights back as we did have a problem with a courtesy room. At the moment Im waiting for First Choice to reply.

Other than that the Lambis is a great choice, Im sure you will enjoy your holiday. Good Luck

Liz

Berkshire
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Building work by Lambis

Cheers for the info, we have an early afternoon flight back so should be ok.

thanks

6. Re: Building work by Lambis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 16:15