We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Pefkos

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to Pefkos

Hi, can anybody shed any light on where the bus to Pefkos goes from and how far it is away from Lindos gardens, I think we are just up the hill from Lindos Square near Lindos view judging from others descriptions (no map shows its location) and a 10 min walk into town

England
Level Contributor
48 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to Pefkos

You can get a bus from the bus stop outside the supermarket at the top of the hill near the long walk down to the square. About 5 mins from where you are staying.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to Pefkos

Hi Janz

The bus to Pefkos stops on the main road just a few yards from Lindos Gardens, there is actually a ticket kiosk on the road opposite the bus stop, they will give you any info regarding bus times/prices etc..its the only bus stop in the area and buses for Rhodes Town also stop there.

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus to Pefkos

Janz I still have your email so I will send a map of th Krana area showing where things are, its just a basic drawing but at least you'll have a better idea where you are in relation to the Village etc..

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus to Pefkos

Cheers, Babs to the rescue once again

5. Re: Bus to Pefkos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 05:25