We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mojitos and mint

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Mojitos and mint

Hi all, the wife has been asking if anywhere does Mojitos? - I'm partial to them as well.

Or if anywhere sells mint, or even if any is growing wild around the village (desperation setting in I think) so we could get some white rum, limes etc and make them ourselves.

southern england
Level Contributor
163 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mojitos and mint

I may be naive here but I dont know the spelling of this but is this a cocktail?

If so when I was in Lindos 2 years ago with my niece she drank them all the time!! I particularly remember them being stuffed with mint! I think most bars that did cocktails made them! & had them in slightly different flavours, but always with the mint!!

Athens
Level Contributor
18,811 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mojitos and mint

Every bar in Greece serves Mojitos.

You'll have no prob!

Thalia

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mojitos and mint

Thanks, the wife will be in heaven, sun sea sand and a large mojito please Yamas

Athens
Level Contributor
18,811 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mojitos and mint

You are mostly welcome!

But keep in mind that there's a fair amount of sugar in a Mojito. Sugar, alcohol and sun don't make a good combination!

Have a blast!

Thalia

western australia
Level Contributor
170 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mojitos and mint

Kostas,Yannis bar. 8/10.Ask for less ice and its a 9.

Dudley West Midlands
Level Contributor
320 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mojitos and mint

Best place for Mojitos is Zouk. They actually go outside into the courtyard and pick the mint fresh for it

Annie

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mojitos and mint

Yes Zouk do great cocktail but charge more than anywhere else sadly, the bar was done upand re named last year so they have to pay for the renovations I suppose.

Janzbro.. if your wife is going to be drinking so much wine and mojitos she'll be spending most of her hols horizontal!! Hehe... have a great time!!!

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mojitos and mint

fingers crossed lol

Just like wine with our meals when we go out - which will be most nights, hic, and we will probably get some rum in duty free and have a home made mojito on the patio while watching the sunset before the the long walk down cardiac hill into town for something to eat.

Cant wait now - 11 days to touch down

9. Re: Mojitos and mint

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 06:22