We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who goes to Lindos?

London
Level Contributor
23 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Who goes to Lindos?

Myself and a couple of girl friends are thinking of going to Lindos in late September. We are looking for a nice relaxing holiday and somewhere lively but not on the large scale of Faliraki. Would Lindos be the place for us? Who does the resort cater for i.e. will there be quite a few in their 20's? Will it be lively at that time in the season?

Mentioned in this post
Lindos
Lindos
Rhodes, Greece
Faliraki
Faliraki
Rhodes, Greece
Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,813 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who goes to Lindos?

You couldn't pick better!

Lindos is great in September - still very warm and still pretty lively (although July/August is busier there's also more families holidaying then). Lindos suits all age groups, you can have as lively or as chilled a night as you like and the atmosphere at night is unlike anywhere else i've been.

I've lived on the island and i think September is the best month to visit, so much so that me and my friends will be there this Sepember too!!

Mentioned in this post
Lindos
Lindos
Rhodes, Greece
wirral uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who goes to Lindos?

september is by far the best month to visit,i spent a month there in 98 at this time,its cooler and more if its possible laided back,you and your party will have no worries enjoyin yourselves Lindos it caters for every need,but it aint and never will be Faliraki or as those in the know like to call it fairlycrappy! just book it you will have no regrets,i should know i have been 13 times a total of 27 weeks in 10 years and i love it,enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Lindos
Lindos
Rhodes, Greece
Faliraki
Faliraki
Rhodes, Greece