We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feedback - Going it alone

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Feedback - Going it alone

What can I say, I wish I'd done it sooner! Met up with Marcus amongst others while in Lindos; what a great holiday. I promptly came back and changed my one week in September to two weeks.

Anyone not sure about holidaying alone - give it a go, don't miss out!Especially in Lindos where the folk are so friendly.

Jack of the Courtyard, if you are reading this, I will be visiting more frequently in Sep to drink up your fabulous hospitality!xx

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feedback - Going it alone

Glad you had a great time, knew you would! And travelling alone to Lindos is easy peasy isn't it? I was just so sad I missed you all!

Babs

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Oban
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feedback - Going it alone

I concur completely! I was also a little apprehensive about going it alone, but had a simply amazing holiday. Mostly thanks to you nice folks in the TA Forum, admittedly.

So, if anyone reading this is in the position I was last December, sitting swithering about booking up to travel alone - do it. You won't regret it.

London
Level Contributor
784 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feedback - Going it alone

Going it alone? can't remember being alone for very long! Just got back and need to sleep till tuesday!

Met up with all the fab people from TA and more !!!

x

4. Re: Feedback - Going it alone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2009, 05:31