We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
widnes
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

hi,

im going to lindos in june withy my sister and a friend meeting my mum and dad out there.. we want to try fallaraki for a night out.. i was wondering is there an organised night were you are taken by a rep or someone?

thanks

linz x

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

As far as I know there isn't an organised night out from Lindos to Faliraki. There is, however, an organised trip from Faliraki to sample the nightlife in Lindos ;-)

You could always get a taxi from the square (Plaka) in Lindos to Faliraki if you are desperate Lindsay but there are at least 3 clubs in Lindos and 4 if you count Amphitheatre up the hill - open at weekends only

Edited: 29 April 2010, 20:25
Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
5,961 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

lindsay_babe_uk . If you were going to Blackpool, would you need someone to take you ? Of course not.

Also, I have never understood why young adults come to Rhodes & pay someone to take them on a bar crawl.

Not that you will be doing such a thing

new forest
Level Contributor
622 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

The answer to your question is no.

The reason for the answer is that Falaraki as was.... as per tv series.... is dead.... it doesn't exist in that context any longer.

If that is exclusively what you are after, I would suspect that Rhodes is no longer the island of choice for you and your friends.

Blunt but true. No Gordon Brown dressings here.

Lindos will keep you well busy late into the night with it's own charm, but if full on is what you need, re-evaluate your destination.

However I suspect that Lindos will be a pleasant surprise for you as will the atmosphere and aura it creates and promotes.

Enjoy whatever you decide.

Steve

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,230 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

I do understand why people pay to join a bar crawl as I ran a very succesful bar crawl in Rhoes Town in the 90s (noone that knows me on here will be very surprised by that!). It's the atmosphere the reps, the bars and your fellow holidaymakers create that makes for such a fun and memorable evening. Can you have a fun night in Faliraki without being on an organised bar crawl? 100% Yes!

As Steve says Lindos, though completely different to Faliraki has it's own great nightlife. Plenty of livelier music bars such as Antika and Zouk, 3 clubs in the village and Amphitheatre Club up above Lindos.

Faliraki isn't the place it was built up to be by the press and I don't think it ever was. In June I'd say Rhodes Town is a better bet if you want a change of scene one night, the main Bar Street (Orfandinou) is buzzing by night. Start at one end of the street and finish your night in the fabulous Colorado Club!

No organised excusions to either i'm afraid but if you look at sites like lowcostholidays and travelrepublic it's fairly cheap to book a room for the night. You can then use the local bus which works out much cheaper than getting a taxi to and from either Faliraki or Rhodes Town.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
105 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

Hi Linz,

Think you should stay in and play cards with your mum whilst your dad goes out on the beer.

Is right rossi lar

widnes
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

blackpool ive never been to blackpool for a night out why would i? haha just because i might want to try somewhere other than lindos dont asume i'm a blackpool clubber haha.

dad behave x

widnes
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

im sure lindos will be fine i thought it was going to be quiet thats all and i like a bit of a late night every now and then x

London, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

Hi

I'm 21 and love going out in Lindos, the clubs are free to get in and stay open until morning. Last year I didn't get in any earlier than 4 am! I've never been to Falaraki so I don't know what its like, but Lindos has more than enough for clubbing.

Most people stay in the bars til 12 or 1 then move on x

widnes
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

thanks :) sounds like lindos is not going to be too bad afterall xx

Glasgow
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: is there an organised night to fallaraki from lindos?

i would recommend a night out in Faliraki if you are in Rhodes , you can get a bus to Faliraki for about 2 euros and could get a taxi back late at night it dosent cost that much. its not as busy as it was a few year ago but has a couple of good nightclubs liquid and qclub theyr open until 6am usually, and there are lots of bars you will love it.x

Edited: 10 May 2010, 19:57